Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boy band Blue for Attitude Magazine

Attitude Magazine is a leading UK Gay Magazine while Blue is one of my favorite boy bands (along with Boyzone, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, A1, Westlife, 911, etc) of all time. I grew up in college listening to these boy bands.

After I saw Blue as feature in Lloydy Gaga as well as Homotrophy, I’ve been asking the same question: Why did Blue just recently posted nude for a gay magazine? Why does every boy band I love has at least a gay member? Probably, during the peak of Blue’s career, they are afraid that being gay would lose their female fans. Whatever reasons they have, I’m happy to see their naked bodies!

attitude1 attitude2 attitude-blue-homotography blue-nude-attidtude-magazine-04052011-01-430x299 blue-nude-attidtude-magazine-04052011-02-430x288

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment